Rubies In Space™ Source Code
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Are you a game developer, new to Unity, or someone just looking for something in need to create in Unity? You can get this source code to use in your projects.
What is the project about?
This project is for anyone is looking to create their own 3D Third Person Platformer game with no or minimal experience using unity.
What can I do with this source code?
Having access to this source code can let you create a 3D Third Person Platformer game. This source code includes all the scripts written in C# by Jon Jon Games himself, Audio, Textures, ALL 2D + 3D Assets that you'll need to create a platformer game without writing a single line of code! Owning the source code means you can create your own version of the game, learn more about game development or even release a modded version too!
REMINDER: You own the privilege for the source code written by Jon Jon.
FREE UPDATES FOR THE SOURCE CODE!
Every time the source code gets updated by Jon Jon, you get the update for FREE!. If you paid for the source code, you automatically get the updated source code at no extra cost!
- We know most Unity users don't have ".zip" or ".rar" programs installed on their computers. So we decided to do .unitypackage as an easy way to import into unity without going through the Unity Hub hassle.
- This source code only works with Unity
- You need at least Unity 2019.4.4f installed in order to use the source code
- I created a custom character for you to use instead of my characters.
- You'll receive free updates!
|Author||Jon Jon Games Studios, Inc.®|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Open Source, sourcecode, Third Person, Unity|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Twitter, Patreon, YouTube, Twitch, Homepage|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $49.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Source Code v1 RELEASEDSep 26, 2020
- Pre-Order/Purchase the Source Code & Get a Character for Free!Sep 25, 2020