The Graveyard Shift
A downloadable game
About the Game:
The Graveyard Shift is a 3D first person survival horror game. You somehow ended in a cemetery somewhere in the United States of America. You play as a 20 year old Retail Security Officer named "Skip", who is paid by salary. Your main objective is to follow "The Guide"'s instructions to find the truth of how you ended up in a cemetery.
WASD - MOVEMENT
Space - Jump
Shift - Sprint
E - Interact
P - Pause Game
1/2 - Show/Hide Cursor
Q: Is the game free?
A: Yes with an option to donate to help support the development to add new features like Controller Support, In-game Achievements and much more!
Q: Can I play as a different character?
A: Yes! That's the plan.
Q: Why in Alpha/Beta?
A: I want to see if the mechanics and gameplay I implemented in will work in future versions of the game.
ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
* This game was made with Unity 2019.4.11f1
* Most assets were found on the Unity Asset Store.
* Music was created from scratch
* The voice actor for Skip is "JonJonGames" himself.
* The notes were created in Photoshop CC
* The characters in the game were made in Adobe Fuse CC (Beta)
* Horror Sound Effects in the game were found on FreeSoundEffects.com
* To program the game, I use Visual Studio Community 2019 by Microsoft
* Animations were done by Jon Jon Animations, Inc.
* Logo for the game was made in Photoshop
Want to support the project another way? Support the game project on Patreon
SPECIAL THANKS TO: My YouTube Subscribers Discord Members Jimmy Vegas (YouTuber) The Gamer Community
|6 days ago
|Jon Jon Games
|Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Audacity
|3D, Horror, Singleplayer, Survival Horror, Unity
|A few minutes
|Twitter, Patreon, Support, Twitch, YouTube, Soundtrack
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.